Will vs Going to
a. Khi nói về hành động trong tương lai ta dùng cả “will” và “be going to”, song giữa chúng vẫn có sự khác nhau
b. Will và Going to để nói điều mà ta cho rằng sẽ xảy ra trong tương lai
Tuy nhiên khi dự đoán một điều gì đó sẽ xảy ra trong tương lai gần mà có điều gì đó trong hiện tại hiện hữu thì ta dùng Going to. Dựa vào tình huống hiện taijnguowif nói chắc một điều gì đó sẽ xảy ra.
c. Ngoài ra ta dùng Will cho những trường hợp sau:
Complete the sentences using will (‘ll) or going to. (Hoàn thành các câu bởi sử dụng will (‘ll) hoặc going to.)
1. A: I’ve got a headache.
B. Have you? Wait there and _____ an aspirin for you. (I/get)
2. A: Why are you filling that bucket with water?
B: ______ the car. (I/wash)
3. A: I’ve decided to repaint this room.
B: Oh, have you? What color ______ í? (you paint)
4. A: Where are you going? Are you going shopping?
B: Yes, _____ something for dinner. (I/buy)
5. A: I don’t know how to use this camera.
B: It’s quite easy. ______ you. (I/show)
6. A: What would you like to eat?
B: ______ a sandwich, please. (I/have)
7. A: Did you post that letter for me?
B: Oh, I’m sorry. I completely forgot. ______ it now. (I/do)
1. I will get
2. I am going to watch
3. are you going to paint
4. I am going to buy
5. I will show you
6. I will have
7. I will do
Complete the sentences, using will or won’t and any other words that are needed. (Hoàn thành các câu sau, sử dụng will hoặc won’t và bất kì từ nào cần thiết.)
1. If you have problems with your homework, ask John. I’m sure ______ you.
2. I’ll ask my sister for some money, but I know she ______ . She’s really mean.
3. You don’t need your umbrella today. I don’t think ______.
4. I can’t read small writing any more. I think I ______ soon.
5. Don’t sit in the sun for too long. You __________.
6. Don’t try that new restaurant. I’m sure you ________.
7. I’m having my driving test soon, but I know ______. I haven’t had enough lessons.
1. he will help
2. won’t lend me any money
3. it will rain today
4. will have to wear glasses
5. will have a headache
6. won’t like it
7. I won’t pass it
Make offers with I’ll for the following situations. (Viết lời đề nghị với I’ll cho các tình huống sau.)
1. I’m dying for a drink!
2. There’s someone at the door.
3. I haven’t got any money.
4. I need to be at the station in ten minutes.
5. My suitcases are so heavy!
1. I’ll make you a cup of tea.
2. I’ll open it./ I’ll come and see.
3. I’ll lend you some.
4. I’ll give you.
5. I’ll help you with them./ I’ll carry them for you.