Đạo Phật Khất Sĩ Thư viện Chánh Pháp Thư viện Media Bản tin Phật giáo
GIÁO HỘI PHẬT GIÁO VIỆT NAM
HỌC VIỆN PHẬT GIÁO VIỆT NAM TẠI TP. HỒ CHÍ MINH
KỲ THI TUYỂN KHÓA X
(NIÊN KHÓA 2013 – 2017)
A. MÔN PHẬT HỌC
Thời gian làm bài: 120 phút
Đề thi: Tăng Ni sinh hãy trả lời một trong hai câu hỏi sau đây:
1. Ngũ uẩn là gì (15 điểm)? Giải thích chi tiết mối quan hệ mật thiết của ngũ uẩn (25 điểm).
Đang xem: đề thi học viện phật giáo khóa 11
2. Thất giác chi (bảy chi phần giác ngộ) là gì (15 điểm)? Giải thích hiệu quả thực tiễn của pháp tu Thất giác chi trong việc đối trị các phiền não, bệnh tật trong cuộc sống hằng ngày (25 điểm).
B. MÔN VĂN HỌC VIỆT NAM
Thời gian làm bài: 90 phút
Câu 1(5 điểm):
Trình bày mối quan hệ giữa nhà văn, tác phẩm và người đọc?
Câu 2(15 điểm):
Bình giảng vẻ đẹp thiên nhiên và tư tưởng Thiền trong bài thơ sau của Trần Nhân Tông:
Dương liễu hoa thâm điểu ngữ trì,
Họa đường thiềm ảnh mộ vân phi.
Khách lai bất vấn nhân gian sự,
Cộng ỷ lan can kham thúy vi.
Dịch nghĩa: Cảnh Xuân
Trong khóm hoa dương liễu rậm chim hót chậm rãi,
Dưới bóng thềm ngôi nhà chạm vẽ, mây chiều lướt bay.
Khách đến chơi không hỏi việc đời,
Cùng đứng tựa lan can ngắm màu xanh mờ mịt ở chân trời.
Câu 1(5 điểm):
Theo thí sinh, tác phẩm văn học đã tác động đến người đọc như thế nào?
Câu 2(15 điểm):
Trong bài Kính gửi cụ Nguyễn Du, Tố Hữu viết:
Tiếng thơ ai động đất trời,
Nghe như non nước vọng lời ngàn thu.
Nghìn năm sau nhớ Nguyễn Du,
Tiếng thương như tiếng mẹ ru những ngày.
Hỡi người xưa của ta nay,
Khúc vui xin được so dây cùng người.
Hãy bình giảng đoạn thơ trên.
– Thí sinh không sử dụng tài liệu khi làm bài.
– Giám thị không giải thích đề thi.
C. MÔN PĀLI
Thời gian 90’, gồm 4 phần, mỗi phần 5 điểm
A. Cho nghĩa các từ:
4. Satipaṭṭhāna sutta
5. Dhamma – cakkhu
6. Bhoga – sukha
12. Buddhassa dhamme
B. Dịch ra tiếng Việt và tìm gốc động từ:
Phần II: Dịch Việt sang Pāli
1. Các hành vô thường.
2. Chúng nó cúng dường Tăng-già.
3. Con đảnh lễ dưới chân đức Phật. ñ
4. Pháp thí thắng mọi (tất cả) thí.
5. Con đem hết lòng thành kính làm lễ đức Bhagava đó, ngài là bậc Arahaṃ cao thượng, được chứng quả chánh biến tri, do ngài tự ngộ, không thầy chỉ dạy.
Phần III: Dịch Pāli sang Việt
1. Maggo khemo
2. Pāpakā akusalā dhammā uppajjanti.
3. Adhammo nirayaṃ neti.
4. Yaṃ kiñci samudayadhammaṃ sabbaṃ taṃ nirodhadhammaṃ.
5. Adhammaṃ na careyya.
Phần IV: Dịch đoạn văn sau
Soka parideva dukkha domanassupāyāsā samphavanti.
Evaṃ etassa kevalassa dukkhakkhandhassa samudayo hoti.
Thời gian làm bài: 90 phút
Đề thi gồm 50 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm và một phần dịch. Hãy chọn câu trả lời đúng nhất cho mỗi câu hỏi.
A. VOCABULARY – GRAMMAR (mỗi câu 0,3 điểm)
1. ____ in ghosts?
a) Are you believing b) Are you believe
c) Do you believing d) Do you believe
2. What ____ when I phoned you?
a) did you do b) have you done
c) you were doing d) were you doing
3. I ____ sixteen years old.
a) am b) grew
c) get d) have
4. You can phone from here. ____ a phone in the corridor.
a) It’s b) There’s
c) It has d) There
5. We’ve just moved into a new house, and we haven’t got ____ .
a) any furniture b) a furniture
c) no furniture d) some furnitures
6. Excuse me, ____ to Manchester?
a) this road go b) is this road go
c) do this road goes d) does this road go
7. I like my flat because it has a lot of ____ .
a) space b) places
c) areas d) floors
8. Peter has decided to give up ____ .
a) smoking b) smoke
c) smoker d) to smoke
9. Dan arrived late because he ____ the bus.
a) missed b) misses
c) had missing d) was missing
10. ____ seems to be something wrong with my camera.
a) There b) It
c) It’s d) Its
11. “Did you like the film?” – “No, I thought it was ____ .”
a) bores b) boredom
c) boring d) bored
12. The cat won’t escape if you ____ the door.
a) closed b) will close
c) close d) would close
13. Nowadays, people in most countries use money because ____ impossible to carry on trade in the modern world without it.
a) there b) it
c) it is d) there is
14. She isn’t ____ on travelling.
a) out b) decided
c) interested d) keen
15. “Are you going to be here on Thursday?” – “No, I ____ on Wednesday afternoon.”
a) leaving b) am leave
c) am going to leave d) am leaving
16. If I were you, I ____ on holiday and relax.
a) would go b) go
c) will go d) went
17. “It’s very important for you to be here at 6.00.”
Which of the following is similar in meanning to that statement?
a) You must be here at 6.00. b) You will be here at 6.00.
c) You could be here at 6.00. d) You can be here at 6.00.
18. Can you help me? I’d like ____ .
a) advises b) some advice
c) advices d) an advice
19. How ____ is it from here to the museum?
a) big b) distance
c) far d) journey
20. Divers earns ____ living by retrieving money thrown into the river by pilgrims.
a) their b) they
c) them d) theirs
21. Common laws are rules based on ____ or long usage and are usually not recorded as laws.
a) customarily b) custom
c) customize d) customary
22. I don’t know where we are. I’m completely ____ .
a) missed b) lost
c) away d) absent
23. ____ started as a modern sport in India at the same time that it did in Europe.
a) Ski b) To ski
c) Skiing d) That skiing
24. Blowing out birthday candles is an ancient test to see if a growing child is ____ to blow out a greater number of candles each year.
a) stronger enough b) enough stronger
c) enough strong d) strong enough
25. What time ____ to bed?
a) do usually you go b) usually do you go
c) do you usually go d) you go usually
B. CONVERSATION (mỗi câu 0,3 điểm )
26. The bank is still open, isn’t it ?
a) It should be. b) Yes, I am.
c) The banker is outside. d) No, it doesn’t.
27. Your package arrived on time, didn’t it?
a) I’m afraid I’ll be late. b) I lost my luggage.
c) The train is always late. d) Right when I needed it.
28. Do you think she’ll finish the report before noon?
a) He reported to her last night. b) She promised she would.
c) She finished second. d) I don’t think it would.
29. Where’s the opera house?
a) I think it starts at nine. b) It’s the building on your left.
c) I’ll meet you at your house. d) They are over there, aren’t they?
30. Would you consider moving to another country?
a) I would if it weren’t so cold there. b) What a beautifull place!
c) Let’s move it later. d) Yes, I am now living here.
31. Does that copy machine work?
a) I’m at work right now. b) Let’s hope so.
c) We will copy this machine. d) The workers are out for lunch.
32. When did the manager leave the office?
a) The office is close sometime ago. b) He rushed home minutes ago.
c) He lives near the office. d) The office is around the corner.
33. Could you show Ms. Tashiko our new office?
a) Yes, I loved it. b) We can make it better.
c) I’d be a pleasure. d) The last show is over.
34. How’s the course going?
a) It goes to the library. b) It’s great. I’m really enjoy it.
c) Yes, it’s quite boring. d) No, the course is already there.
35. Do you know where I can find a book store?
a) I’m looking for a bike. b) I know where we can store it.
c) There’s one across town. d) I have the notebook you need.
36. When can we expect to see you again?
a) At next weekend’s meeting, I hope. b) She’s expecting any day now.
c) We’ll inspect them again later. d) I have agreed to see him tomorrow.
37. How much will you need for this car?
a) We found what we needed. b) A fortune, I would say.
c) This engine wouldn’t work. d) Yes, I’ll jus need your help.
38. What kind of museum would you like of visit?
a) I can’t stay very long. b) I haven’t seen that kind before.
c) I will be a visitor there. d) One with art work would be nice.
39. May I help you?
a) May is always pleasant here. b) I can’t help it.
c) Yes, I’d appreciate that. d) Of course you can.
40. Should we take the train or the bus?
a) Yes, we take it. b) You really should.
c) I waited for you at the bus stop. d) The train is more convenient.
C. READING (mỗi câu 0,3 điểm)
Reading 1: A LITTLE HELP FROM YOUR FRIENDS
The old friend
Old friends are friends you met a long time ago and that you are still close to. You have a shared history. You enjoy talking about the past and always stay in contact.
The friend of the family
These friends can be useful. People that our parents or bothers or sisters know can often teach us things or help us to find a job.
The online friend
Many people make “friends” through the Internet. Sometime these friendships move into the real world, but usually they don’t.
The “friend”you don’t really like very much
Perhaps it’s a friend from your past who is different now. Maybe it’s a friend of your friend, wife, or husband. The problem is you don’t get on with them, but you have to see them and be nice to them.
Choose the best answers based on the information in the passage:
41. Who can bring you a job?
a) Someone you don’t like b) A family’s friend
c) An old friend d) An online friend
42. Who(m) have you shared most life experience with?
a) Family’s friends b) Online friends
c) Friends of your friend d) Old friends
43. You seldom have long-term friendship with…
a) A friend you met a long time ago b) A husband’s or wife’s friend
c) A friend you know on the Net d) A brother’s or sister’s friend
44. Who(m) do you have to be nice with, although you don’t like them?
a) Your friend’s friend b) Your parent’s friends
c) Your virtual friend d) Your old friend
45. Who(m) have you had contact with for years?
a) A parent’s friend b) An old friend
c) A sister’s or brother’s friend d) A husband’s or wife’s friend
Reading 2: PUT IT DOWN TO EXPERIENCE
When I was young and something bad happened to me – I failed an exam, I lost a football match, my cat died, someone stole my bicycle – my dad never criticized me or said I was stupid if I cried. He didn’t say “It doesn’t matter” or “Forget about it”. He said, “Put it down to experience”. It was a good expression and I thank my dad for it. “Put it down to experience” means “think about everything that happens – both good and bad – as a useful experience”. Negative experiences matter and it’s not stupid to feel bad or sad. You need to remember them so you don’t repeat mistakes, but you also need to continue to enjoy life and be open to new experiences.
Unfortunately, in our society many people think that only good experiences and success are importand: passing exams, winning a macht; earning a lot of money. We only talk about the good things that we have done. At the same time, we cricitize every mistake that other people make and try to limit every possipility of bad experiences; parents don’t let their children play outsite and climb trees, or walk to school on their own, and we stay with what we know, living in flats with locked doors and bars on the windows, behind walls with guards.
It’s not good. Our politicians, our managers are better when they have had a range of experience, good and bad, in different jobs, with different people. Society is better if people criticize less, worry less and feel OK about making mistakes.
Choose the best answers based on the information in the passage:
46. What did the author’s father advise him to do when something bad happened?
a) Experience it b) Forget it
c) Not take it serious d) Cry over it
47. According to the author, after we have encountered bad experience,…
a) It’s stupid to feel sad about it. b) We should remember it forever.
c) We will never open our heart. d) We should move on with new experience.
48. What do we usually avoid talking about in our society?
a) Our success b) Other people’s mistakes
c) Our bad experiences d) Other people’s money
49. What could make our society better?
a) We don’t worry too much. b) We blame other people less.
c) We accept our mistakes. d) All of the obove.
50. What is NOT good, according to the text?
a) Living in secured flats b) Letting the children play outside
c) Not exposing ourselves to new d) Letting children walk to school
D. TRANSLATION (mỗi câu 1 điểm)
Translate the following sentence into Vietnamese
a. A report has shown that a vegetarian diet reduces the risks of dying from heart disease and some cancers by up to 20 %.
b. Britain has too much traffic, too many delays on public transport, and it’s too expensive; yet the UK is number one for taxis.
c. Some governments should worry less about trying to make the country richer and do more to make people happier.
d. Some friends last a lifetime, but often we make friends for particular reasons at particular times.
e. Some people think it’s good to “promise little, do a lot”. Others believe “It’s better to break a promise than never to make one”.
E. MÔN TIẾNG HÁN CỔ
Thời gian làm bài 90 phút